How would you define a successful and enjoyable career in real estate?
I would describe it this way:
- You have a steady stream of clients who automatically seek out your valuable services without you having to do any cold prospecting
- You are viewed with respect by clients who value your advice
- You easily provide them superior service and results which leads them to refer you to others and give you their repeat business
- You work a normal work week (or less), and take plenty of time off to pursue outside interests
- You make a rewarding income
How many of you describe your real estate career this way?